I will say that Tobin's love of hockey is exponential. I see it ignite and catch fire in him every time he plays or watches it or talks about it. It's one of the many things I love about him and when I see his big shit eating grin after the Caps score a goal I feel all warm inside and I know I love him more and more every single day.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Hockey Pucks and Love.
Would you say there is ever one moment when you fall in love? Or is it a series of moments over time? Does it continue or do you just maintain a level of loving someone once it has occured?
I will say that Tobin's love of hockey is exponential. I see it ignite and catch fire in him every time he plays or watches it or talks about it. It's one of the many things I love about him and when I see his big shit eating grin after the Caps score a goal I feel all warm inside and I know I love him more and more every single day.

I will say that Tobin's love of hockey is exponential. I see it ignite and catch fire in him every time he plays or watches it or talks about it. It's one of the many things I love about him and when I see his big shit eating grin after the Caps score a goal I feel all warm inside and I know I love him more and more every single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment